Do you have a technical support background? Have you worked within a facilities management role or within a help desk team? Are your communication skills second to none? If so read on.
Our client are a building/property maintenance company, who cover all aspects of maintenance work. They are looking for a motivated and dedicated Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator in Wakefield to join their team and cover the evening shift from 1:15pm – 10pm. The Facilities Department is focused on providing a first-class service to its customers.
Experience of working on a Facilities Helpdesk or similar is a must for this position.
As a facilities coordinator you will join a highly responsive team to support the day to running of our clients’ buildings and properties. You will become expert at dealing with client issues and operating their in house system. Facilities Coordinators will take ownership of allocated accounts and provide regular updates alongside preparing periodic reports to be sent out to clients.
- To take ownership of allocated accounts, providing regular updates and preparing weekly/monthly reports to be sent out to clients
- Logging calls and requests for clients
- Assessing the job requirements and despatching an engineer or subcontractor in time with the required SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Coordinate works with relevant departments.
- Providing clear and accurate updates to your specified clients ensuring progress notes within the in house system are clear and up to date alongside general housekeeping of internal systems.
- Upon acceptance of quoted works, logging the acceptance in the system and requesting the job to be planned in by the Planning Department. Accepted subcontractor works are to be followed through by the Facilities Coordinator.
- You are required to provide reports for your clients as and when asked by internal staff/clients.
- Assisting and working along site the Account Managers, providing support where required.
- Providing assistance when other members of the team are absent.
- To attend meetings as and when necessary. From time to time this may require you to attend meetings at another location away from the office as requested by the client.
- To attend training seminars to assist with your role. Please note, this may also be at another location.
- This is an extremely busy role and to succeed you will need to be flexible to work with the demands of the business.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and Customer Service Skills
- Multitasking and prioritise own workload
- Good organisational, presentation and punctuality skills
- Basic knowledge and interest in Property
- High levels of initiative and ability to work unsupervised with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients and keen to learn
- Excellent keyboard and IT skills proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including Internet and Outlook
- Experience in building maintenance and/or facilities management would be an advantage, but not a necessity
- A Level preferred (minimum of GCSE – English and Maths – Grade A-C)
- Basic knowledge of statutory building compliance desirable
£20,000 per annum
Wakefield, WF1 – close to the Wakefield Westgate train station
Evenings 13:15 – 22:00