Our client are a rapidly forward thinking customer focused national organisation within the Duel fuel Smart Meters industry.
Due to continued growth, development and investment they are seeking a Energy Procurement Coordinator to join them at their Cardiff offices assisting with a variety of activities in order to deliver an effective energy procurement service to a number of key clients.
This role requires you to liaise with energy suppliers, meet deadlines and monitor developments and events in the energy markets that are likely to affect energy prices. You will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and upkeep of all internal systems and client databases ensuring that all details are present and correct. In addition you will provide support to the business development function by tendering for new prospects and generating outputs that go into proposals.
Previous experience within the energy industry and strong knowledge of Excel & VBA would be advantageous. A self-starter s required helping build, improve and maintain systems; organisational and quality focus is essential.
- Oversee and deliver all aspects of the energy procurement and tendering process that includes:
- Liaising with clients to fully understand their energy procurement requirements
- Process and analyse client data to prepare invitations to tender and pre-qualification questionnaires
- Liaise with energy suppliers to ensure maximum interest in tenders and most advantageous prices and terms
- Conduct price analysis within strict time constraints
- Issue and Prepare supplier price reports and analysis to clients
- Close contract negotiations between client and supplier
- Maintain customer service levels to the level agreed in the client service level agreements
- Maintain and develop relevant project databases
- Deal with client queries and attend meetings when required
- Take ownership of client contract and portfolio management including: new connections/disconnections; change of tenancy and COS etc.
- Plan and organise own workload and assist in planning other team members work where necessary to meet business requirements.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role.
- Previous experience in analytical and data analysis
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel)
- Able to organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines and manage the expectations of project stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication to apply to report writing and the delivery of presentations
- Excellent numerical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
If you would like to know more about this role or for a confidential chat then please call on 01709 820102 or email email@example.com