We have an exciting new opportunity to work with an industry leader, who are looking for a energy consultant to join their energy efficiency team based in the Cardiff office.
Our client are a rapidly growing organization within the Gas, Electric, energy & smart metering industry who are looking for a dynamic individual to manage their team, this is the team in charge of delivering energy and cost saving on a large scale.
You will enable each client to make strategic decisions relating the management of their energy by suggesting investment in new technology, you will show how it would benefit them through analysis of their own energy usage by presenting cases and plans stating costs and benefits.
- Undertake data analysis for buildings and energy systems
- Undertake in-depth energy audits of building and energy systems
- Research and keep up to date with energy saving technology and system improvements
- Produce high quality, client focused energy audit reports including recommendations based on return investment
- Liaise with clients to establish requirements
- Provide strategic advice relating to energy, carbon and utilities management
- Deliver energy reduction projects and verification of saving post installation
- Plan and develop projects in an independent manner with guidance from senior consultants
You will need:
- Previous experience in the energy sector
- Previous experience in an analytical based role
- To be commercially minded
- Have an analytical way of thinking and ability to plan and implement new processes
- Ability to project manage and liaise with clients in the best way possible
- Ability to meet deadlines and meet expectations
- Salary £28K - £42K DOE
- Opportunity to join a well establish but rapidly growing business
- Opportunity for progression for the right candidate
This opportunity is not one to miss as you will be joining a business that are leaders in an industry that is growing rapidly. With the growth expected to soar in the coming months now is the right time to join if you are looking to progress you career and grow with a business that really cares about their customer base.
To apply please call on 01709 820 102 or email email@example.com