Electrician/ Electrical Bias Engineer – South
Permanent; Full Time
£35,000 to £40,000
Multitask Personnel are working with an outstanding Metering & Data Collection organisation who provide extensive technical and operational pre-sales, installation, project management and ongoing operational support across our products and solutions.
Due to growth, they are now looking for experienced Electricians/ electrical bias engineers to join their team in and around Greater London areas.
You will have District Heating / Communal Heating experience; the role is predominately site /home based however occasional office-based working may be required, and travel across the UK with some overnight stays.
- Undertaking project works, which can be site-based works such as new build or retrofit or could be retro fit/new installation works for local authorities.
- Fault finding
- Client training
- Installation and/or commissioning of metering/data/prepayment systems
- Identification of project risks and taking necessary mitigation steps
- Technical support and troubleshooting on; Meter communication (Wired – M-Bus, Wireless – M-Bus, Pulse) and Data Loggers (IP, GSM/GPRS)
- Working knowledge of metering systems and associated networks including; Electricity/PV, Gas, Heat, Hot Water, Cold Water, HIU’s
- Understanding including plant room systems, distribution mains and HIU’s
- Metering/data system installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Prepayment system installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Installation and/or commissioning of meters and prepayment systems
- Driving license
- Commercial awareness
- Metering knowledge or interest
- Utility knowledge
- 18th Edition
- Manual Handling
- Working at height
For more information contact Beth on 01709 820102 or firstname.lastname@example.org