Are you an Electrician Mate seeking a permanent position within an established, reputable and growing business?...
We are recruiting on behalf of our Sheffield based client, an expanding property maintenance company who specialise within the commercial industry; we are assisting them with the recruitment of an Electricians Mate within Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, North East and East Midlands.
This is a mobile position, attending planned maintenance, repairs and reactive call outs to commercial clients within the retail/leisure sector.
The position will involve:
- Undertake planned & reactive trade-related maintenance tasks within own area of expertise and skills set allocated by the Scheduler and/or appropriate manager.
- Undertake electrical refurbishment tasks.
- Ordering supplier parts via purchase order line.
- Managing van stock as required.
- Provide recommendations / solution options to rectify faults/maintenance issues.
- Take measurements, estimate labour and identify material requirements for follow-on works via the red reporting system.
- Provide support to other trades when required.
- Complete general maintenance work and provide support as second man.
- Assembling mobile tower scaffolding
The ideal candidate must have:
- Basic electrical knowledge. Working to or willing to work towards C&G 2330 Desired
- Willing to undertake PASMA and IPAF training courses Essential
- Basic competency in using technology – email and the use of tablets for internal software system.
- Full driving licence – essential.
- Ability to work at heights
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) - essential
In return, the company offer:
- Full time permanent position
- Company Vehicle + fuel card
- Company pension (after qualifying period)
- 21 holidays per year + bank holidays
- Call out rota – to be advised.
To apply for this role and arrange a confidential chat with the employer, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to speak to Beth on 01709 820102/ 07710390926.