Multitask Personnel are working with an outstanding Metering & Data Collection organisation who provide extensive technical and operational pre-sales, installation, project management and ongoing operational support across their products and solutions.
Due to growth they are now looking for experienced Electricians to join their team in and around the Ipswich area.
As an Electrician you will be responsible for undertaking a range of tasks including technical analysis, surveying, installation and technical project delivery of metering and data collection equipment.
Predominately site/ home based however occasional office based working may be required with travel across the UK with some overnight stays.
- Undertaking project works, which can be site based works such as new build or retrofit or could be retro fit/new installation works for local authorities.
- Fault finding
- Installation and/or commissioning of metering/data/prepayment systems Identification of project risks and taking necessary mitigation steps
- Technical support and troubleshooting on; Meter communication and Data Loggers
- Working knowledge of metering systems and associated networks including; Electricity/PV, Gas, Heat, Hot Water, Cold Water, HIU’s
- Undertaking dynamic risk assessments prior and during undertaking any activity, Keeping accurate records
- list not exhaustive
- Heat network understanding including plant room systems, distribution mains and HIU’s
- Metering/data system installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Prepayment system installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Clamp-on commercial metering for water and heating systems
- Installation and/or commissioning of meters and prepayment systems
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Client communication
- Contractor communication
- Driving license
- Commercial awareness
- Metering knowledge or interest
- Communications or network protocol knowledge
- SaaS software
- Utility knowledge
- 18th Edition
- Manual Handling
- Working at height
To apply for this role or for more details please contact Kim on 07590357953 or send your CV to email@example.com