Salary: Pension, Westfield Health Cash Plan, Uniform, Van, 25 days AL
Multitask Personnel are working alongside one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplined service provider based in Sheffield. Offering a coordinated package of mechanical, electrical, data/IT services and facilities management solutions.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking for an Electrical Supervisor to join this fantastic organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring Operatives and Sub Contractors are complaint from a technical perspective from commencement to completion of works, providing support to them as is reasonably required, assisting with the day to day running of the team, creating, and hitting daily objectives, as well as being part of running small projects.
NICEIC Quality Supervisor role will be incorporated within this position, to undertake for the M&E Retail and FM Departments There may be some hands-on works and a requirement for call out attendance on a Rota basis.
Duties: List is not exhaustive
- Ensure all the operatives and specialist sub-contractors are maintaining a high level of Health and Safety & minimise exposure and risk across projects.
- Plan and manage the team’s departmental activities in accordance with the agreed budgets and timescales and within policies and standards.
- Manage project scope and implementation of change control strategy and escalate where necessary.
- Set Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time bound (SMART) targets for all team members (all based on achieving the company’s overall business objectives).
- Manage and set direction for all reporting staff, ensuring regular formal open forums take place with all team members in respect of all aspects of the team’s performance against agreed targets.
- Develop relevant personal skills and capability through planning and attending training course, subject to Business approval.
- Undertake Site surveys using Site Audit Pro or similar formats to produce reports and attend meetings with clients on behalf of the company.
- Develop and maintain systems to established standards relating to all operational activities.
- Engage and manage subcontract resource.
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Organise work groups and team meetings.
- Cross reference scope of works and bill of materials/standard quote templates with original scope of works and quotation and escalate any variances.
- Level 3 Electrical Installation Apprentice trained or above.
- IET Wiring Regulations, Eighteenth Edition, BS 7671:2018 (Electrical Regulations)
- Electrical Inspection and Testing C&G 2391-52 or equivalent
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Policy development and implementation.
- Project Small Works planned and reactive maintenance Supervision and management.
- Multi Skilled - Electrical Bias, knowledge of Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Access control and Nurse Call System would be advantageous.
To apply for this role please contact Laura on 01709 820120