Electrical Project Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
This vacancy is now closed
Our client is a successful business providing design, installation and maintenance services within the commercial sector with dominance in the leisure/retail sectors throughout the North of England. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit an additional experienced Electrical Projects Manager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Based in Sheffield but working throughout Yorkshire, The North East, Midlands and North West, the successful candidate will be required to run small to medium sized refurbishment/conversion projects for a prestigious, large national hospitality chain.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, organizing and delivering small and medium size refurbishment projects with zero defects, on-time and in budget whilst always striving to delight and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintaining and building strong professional relationships with the customer’s surveyors, building managers and design teams.
- Providing leadership, assistance and technical advice to a team of electrical engineers to ensure contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
- Liaising closely with the Company’s finance department to ensure that jobs are invoiced in a timely manner and that applications for payment are submitted when necessary.
- Organizing and collating paperwork including taking client briefing notes, submitting schedule of works, submitting costings and final accounts.
- Assisting with surveying and quoting for maintenance work when required.
- Identify, estimate and quantify material requirements, obtaining written supplier quotations from approved suppliers where necessary.
- Research costs of operating or hiring plant/specialist equipment, transport costs, labour and other overheads.
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Assist monitoring practices and routines to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, regulations and best practice.
In return they offer:
- Permanent position
- Salary between 40K-45K per annum depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension scheme after three month qualifying period
- Opportunity to work in a progressive rapidly developing company with a prestigious client base
- 29 holiday days ( including bank holidays)
To apply please call Amie on 01709 820 102 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org