Role: Electrical Project manager
Permanent – Full Time
Salary IRO £50-55k
Due to growth our client a leading multi-disciplined service provider offering coordinated packages of mechanical, electrical and data/IT services are looking to recruit 2 Project managers for retail projects.
You will be responsible for supermarket and superstore Electrical projects and will manage between 3 and 4 projects at once ranging in value from £5k to £100k with some larger projects expected next year up to a value of £500k
Duties will include:
- Minimise exposure and risk across projects.
- Plan and manage the team’s activities in accordance with the agreed budgets and timescales and within policies and standards.
- Manage project scope and implementation of change control strategy and escalate where necessary.
- Undertake Site surveys using Site Audit Pro or similar formats to produce reports and attend meetings with clients on behalf of the company.
- Develop and maintain systems to established standards relating to all operational activities.
- Engage and manage subcontract resource.
- Manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Cross reference scope of works and bill of materials/standard quote templates with original scope of works and quotation and escalate any variances.
- Analyse and review working practices in line with procedures
Experience / Qualifications:
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Electrical Bias with knowledge of Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Access control and Nurse Call System would be advantageous.
- Report writing skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Change management.
- Retail projects would be an advantage
- Design Package familiarity with ability to undertake for small works e.g. single circuit cable calculation / AutocadLT or similar with ability to undertake for small works e,g, drawing amends, input for very small works.
If you feel you tick the boxes and want to join a great organisation working in a fantastic team, we want to hear from you.
To discuss further or for more details please call Laura on 01709 820102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org