Multitask Personnel are working with a company who pride themselves on providing high quality, reliable and professional Security Services across the UK in the recruitment of Security Engineers to join their team.
The role of the Engineer is to provide, Install and Commissioning support on Integrated Access Control products, gates, barriers, turnstiles, and IP CCTV projects. They look for their engineers to have the ability to identify and rectify problems before they occur.
- Have a good understanding of the SSAIB standards.
- Review of system design prior to installation works and highlighting of any apparent technical, functional or compatibility issues
- Provide the Project Manager with the required level of technical and commissioning support for the duration of the project
- Ensure the system complies with customer and company health and safety procedures
- Commissioning and configure system to meet the design specification and customer requirement
- Complete relevant paperwork to meet accreditors & standards on larger projects act as the single point of contact to organise on-site activities
- Some working away
You must have
- Proven install experience on large projects within a background in CCTV, Access Control, and Integrated Systems (at least 3 years)
- Working knowledge of mainstream Access Control, CCTV systems and networking
- Ability to manage both internal & external stakeholders at all level
- Must meet BS7858 screening requirements
- CSCS, IPAF and PASMA is advantageous
- Flexible working hours
- Free or subsidised travel
- Company Vehicle and Fuel card provided
- Accommodation while staying away provided
- All power tools, access and test equipment provided
- Uniform Provided
For more information call Kim on 07590357953