Electrical Contract Manager
Permanent – Full Time
Salary IRO £50 K + Car / CA
Multitask Personnel are working with one of our clients who are an experienced and innovative construction firm that is committed to putting customers and clients at the heart of everything they do. Offering professional gas installation, maintenance, and servicing, as well as energy solutions, electrical installations and property building and maintenance services.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Contracts Manager, to liaise across a multi-disciplinary team to ensure a commercial delivery of operational repairs and contracts.
The ideal candidate will have a background in social housing, and / or domestic, residential properties, and time served in a similar role managing contracts with a total value of between £4M-£8M.
- Assist the Project Manager in managing and supervising the Site Supervisors to ensure the multi-disciplined team of trade operatives are effectively managed
- Ensure correct systems are in place to ensure the highest quality of workmanship is carried out by the team of multi skilled operatives, sub-contractors, apprentices and agency workers delivering the repairs/ planned works services
- Ensure consistent delivery of an efficient and cost-effective customer-focussed operational repairs service covering all maintenance and repairs activities
- Manage financial budgets against each contract
- Assist in the implementation of processes for the continuous improvement of organisations responsive repairs, voids and planned service activities
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experienced and competent in all aspects of the building discipline,
- Experienced in Inspection of Repairs, including measurement & specifications of works and post inspections
- Ideally have experience working within a social housing environment.
- Recognised first aid qualification
- Working knowledge of QL, Open Contractor, ASSURE are desirable.
- Appropriate building qualification of HNC Level/ equivalent desirable.
- Up to date SMSTS and IOSH qualifications essential.
In return, you will receive a range of benefits for a rewarding career including though not limited to:
- Pension scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounts and savings on travel, hotels, shopping, holidays and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Insurance
- Smart Health (including round the clock access to 24/7 UK-based GPs)
- Health Shield Plan
- Fantastic salary + package
To apply for this great opportunity please call 01709 820102 and speak to Laura Thompson