Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer - Birmingham
Salary: Van, fuel card, 5K annual bonus and PDA
Multitask Personnel are working with an ever growing energy company who focus on Smart Metring and EV installation. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit several Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers to join their team (Experience in EV installation would be beneficial).
We have a number of exciting opportunities for engineers to join their growing business this will be to cover the Midlands and surrounding areas.
Contract- Full-time - Permanent
5,000 Loyalty bonus after 12 months (includes training time)
Salary £30,000 / OTE: £40,000
- Annual loyalty and safety bonus £5,000
- Plus additional bonus payments for meter installations per week
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays raising annually by 1 day to a max of 25 days
- 4% pension employer contribution
- Working hours: Monday to Friday with optional overtime
Location: You will be based in your local area and you will be working off mobile phone/ tablets.
Essential from the candidate:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous Dual Fuel Metering Experience
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
- Gas Safe – CCN1/MET1 or CMA1/MET1 (or equivalent)
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team
- Annual Leave 22 Days plus Bank holidays rising annually by 1 day to the maximum of 25 days.
- Full Training provided
- Company vehicle, fuel card, phone, phone, tools and PPE
- Full-time permanent position
- Pension contribution of 4%
If you would like further information in regards to interview/ assessment days please call Beth on 01709 820102 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org