Due to the rapid expansion our client, an exciting, award winning energy supplier are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join their smart meter installation department.
Based around the South East region you will be responsible for the management and performance of sub contract businesses carrying out the companies smart meter installations.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- To build and maintain excellent working relationships with contractors and clients
- Understand the company’s strategic drivers and smart roll out programme
- To negotiation and influence at different levels.
- To manage contract delivery, influence relevant stakeholders and contractors
- Manage and drive the performance of contractors
- Manage contractor SLA’S
- Work with contract business to overcome any challenges they face
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working as a contracts manager in the smart metering industry
- Be commercially aware
- Strong working knowledge of commercial contract principles and terms.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Numerate and analytical with the ability to understand information quickly and accurately.
- Be a good relationship builder
In return the company offer a highly competitive salary circa £40k dependant on experience + Car allowance + Benefits.
For more details on this role or for a confidential chat then please call Claire on 01709 820102 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org