An exciting opportunity to join a growing company seeking a Depot Administrator.
The Company is the fastest growing express parcel delivery company in the UK. Has an amazing repuation and is very much a trusted provider.
In this role you will work closely with the Site Manager and Finance Manager to ensure the day-to-day administration for the depot is dealt with in a timely and effectively manner. As well as this you will be responsible for accurately recording any purchase orders, the processing and coding of invoices and liaising with our credit and billing department to resolve any queries.
You’ll also be responsible for;
· Helping process weekly payroll and keeping petty cash records up to date.
· The administration of any new starters and leavers to the Depot
· Collating personnel and training records
· Any secretarial duties, including typing confidential documents and letters
The ideal candidate will have:
· You will have proven and demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced administrative role ideally with payroll data entry experience.
· You will have strong communication skills with a confident telephone manner and the ability to build a quick rapport with the customer.
· You will be polite and professional at all times and have a willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ to help your depot achieve ever-greater heights.
· Excellent administration skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
· Demonstrate a high level of accuracy, self-motivation and organisation.
In return, the company offer:
· £11.00-£11.50 per hour
· Monday to Friday only
If you are interested please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please ring carly on 01709 820102