DBS Cleaner required to cover a social housing and student properties contract, to cover several sites in Gainsborough/Caistor/Bardney/Welton/Saxilby - if part times less sites considered. expenses will be covered immediate start ongoing work.
Duties to include:
- Ensuring that each of the communal areas in sites is fit and ready for colleagues and customers to use
- Each site houses vulnerable and elderly residents, that may want to interact with you
- Taking responsibility for cleaning health and safety standards where you’re working
- Being motivated to work on your own, you’ll have great freedom to deliver the right standards
The must haves:
- An understanding of cleaning in a corporate and customer facing environment
- The ability to handle a level of physical exertion, this role is very hands on and will include moving cleaning stock and rubbish as well as handling some cleaning equipment
- A love of tidiness, we want you to be proud of where you work!
- Resilience. Working in social housing is a challenging but rewarding career, you’ll be helping to bring real change to our customer’s lives.
- Your own transport that is available for you to use for work purposes
The added extras:
- Previous experience as a key holder
- Experience in communicating with older people
- Experience of basic Health and Safety
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- You’ll be adept at change, having got hands on experience living and breathing new ways of working and knowing how to bring your colleagues along for the experience.
- You’ll work and travel between our clients owned sites or locations as part of your role.
- We’re working for our customers between 7am and 7pm Monday - Friday. Most people are here from 8:30am to 5pm (4:30pm on a Friday). Your role may also include on call elements.
- You’ll work 37 hours each week.
Pay rate is £12.50 per hour.
To apply for the role please send a CV to email@example.com