Are you an experienced data analyst looking for a new exciting role? Do you have a good eye for detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with high accuracy? Would you like the chance to earn a good starting wage with a great opportunity for career progression? If so read on….
Our client install, own and manage utility metering assets throughout the UK, due to continued growth, development and investment they are seeking a data analyst to join their expanding team at their head office in Cardiff.
Working alongside the Data Systems Manager, you will be responsible for the collation, analysis and reporting of data in SQL Reporting, for and on behalf of internal staff and management.
The role includes identifying gaps, communicating improvement programs and implementing cleansing mechanisms. The results of this will feed in to process improvement plans.
You may also be required to perform internal & external presentations, and liaise with software developers & end-users, whilst identifying and resolving current & historic data issues.
There may be the possibility of occasional travel to client and other company offices
- Creation and development of reports
- Gathering data from multiple systems and automating reports
- Analysing data for gaps and anomalies and creating cleansing regimes
- Working with key staff members to understand the reporting requirements
- Working with IT as required to understand database structures and working on process improvements
- Any other duties required by the Management team
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages, especially EXCEL
- Have experience of using SQL queries to analyse and report on data
- Be able to organise and prioritise deadlines.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Be analytical and have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Have GCSE’s (or equivalent) in Math and English.
- Be able to develop and maintain business reports
This is a full time permanent role with the client salary is £23,284 to £31,821.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Faye on 01709 820102.