Do you have excellent admin and telephone skills? Are you seeking a position within an established and reputable business based in Glasgow If so read on…
Our client are a gas meter installation company based in Glasgow, we are working with them to recruit Customer Service Advisors to join their expanding team on a perm basis, the role will require you to Deliver exceptional Customer Service at all times, this will involve you dealing with customers, complaint handling, reporting, conference calls, ownership of delivery of service along with general customer enquiries.
Duties will include:
- Liaise with contractors on a daily basis regarding planned works.
- Deal with external enquiries (via phone email etc) from Supplier and end users.
- Deal with internal enquiries from Operations and Data teams.
- Ensure that works are planned in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the works are completed within designated time periods.
- Liaise with and provide support to customers and engineers to ensure works completion.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Comply with business processes and reporting requirements.
- Meet and report upon service level agreements
- Ensure accurate data input.
- Deal effectively with customer enquiries.
- Other tasks as required by the business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel as the role is heavily based on data input.
- Have previous experience within planning
- Have a hardworking can-do attitude
Hours are 8am-4.30pm Mon-Fri, salary is £18,720
To apply for this role please send a CV to email@example.com or call Faye on 01709 820102