We have an exciting new opportunity! To work with an industry leader in the Utilities sector, they are looking to recruit a Team Manager within their data service sector working from their Cardiff base.
Our client are a rapidly growing organization within the Gas, Electric, energy & smart metering industry who are looking for a dynamic individual to manage a team of data/customer liaison agents, this is the team of 10 who remotely collate the data from gas and electric meters and deal with any technical issues with regards to gaining the reads.
You will report to the Data operations manager and manage the team, you will monitor and improve processed were possible, drive performance and provide clear guidance to the team on a daily basis.
- Motivate the team to ensure individual and team expectations are achieved
- Performance management & develop your team
- Deal with personnel related matters, customer management, complaints and report handling.
- Set and monitor team/individual targets
- Ensure a continuous improvement ethos is adopted
- You will provide all necessary training and support to all team personnel.
- Plan and prioritise own workload and that of team members in order to achieve key business objectives and customer expectations
- Attend client led meetings
- Carry out interviews, training
- Target setting/monitoring & all HR related duties for the team
- Maximising profit with business area through awareness of sales and cost reduction opportunities
You will have:
- Previous experience managing a team within an office or call centre environment
- Planning, development and communication skills
- Ability to be make and influence decisions when needed
- Be able to work on your own initiative and implement procedures
- To have an analytical way of thinking
- To be commercially aware
- Have coaching and mentoring skills
- The ability to develop, improve and support team members where needed
- Experience in holding 1-2-1 reviews and putting development plans in place
- To be able to adapt and learn new systems quickly
This opportunity is not one to miss as you will be joining a business that are leaders in an industry that is growing rapidly. With the growth expected to sore in the coming months now is the right time to join if you are looking to progress you career and grow with a business that really cares about their customer base.
In Return the company offer a excellent starting salary up to £31,000 depending on experience and ongoing support and development to progress within the business
To apply please call Amie on 01709 820 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org