Role: Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: Yorkshire and the North West
Multitask Personnel are working with a growing facilities management company based in the North West. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit commercial gas engineer into the team! Their expertise is in air and cooling/refrigeration and now heating technologies, providing planned maintenance, repairs, energy auditing.
We are currently recruiting for is a commercial gas engineer to service and maintain / Install a wide range of commercial gas applications.
About the role -
- Carry out repairs / diagnose faults on both on commercial and domestic appliances.
- Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to Commercial boilers AHU’s heating pumps, water heaters
- Provide effective solutions to the faults found.
- Attend manufactures training courses.
- Use of our computer systems and other required software packages.
- Aim for fix first time on all repairs.
- Provide the highest standard of service or repairs to build on our already excellent relationship with our customers, all with in the gas standards guidelines
- Data input into Protean
- Actively promote the company in the best light.
- Knowledge of heat pumps desired but not essential.
- Participation in our emergency callout service.
What we are looking for –
- Excellent communication skills
- Have at least 5 years’ trade experience in servicing, repairs and maintenance
- Full UK Driving licence
- A minimum of: CCN1, CODNCO1, CDGA1, CORT1, CENWAT, CPA1, ICPN1, CIGA1, TPCP1A
- Additional related qualifications desirable but not essential (CSCS, PASMA & IPAF)
- Experience with retail and commercial appliances
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week basic – Additional hours may be required. This is a field-based role which requires travel to customer’s sites, occasional nights away, weekend and some night work.
For more information please contact Beth on 01709 820102 or email@example.com