An exciting new position has become available for a Commercial Gas Engineer in the Yorkshire region (Breakdown/Repair), to join the Mechanical Team providing a first-class reactive and testing service to commercial clients predominately in the retail/leisure sector (pubs, restaurants, gyms, etc).
This is a mobile position with the main focus of the role being planned maintenance & testing, however, the candidate will also cover gas & cold plumbing call outs and repairs when required.
Main duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out PPM servicing/testing
- Attend gas/plumbing emergencies & call outs.
- Undertake planned & reactive trade-related maintenance tasks within own area of expertise and skills set allocated by the Scheduler and/or appropriate manager.
- Undertake gas and plumbing refurbishment tasks including testing work on completion.
- Managing van stock as required.
- Participate in the out of hours call out rota as designated.
- Domestic + Commercial Gas ACS (CCN1, CPA1, HTR1, CKR1, CENWAT, CODNCO1, TPCPA1, ICPN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1).
- Catering ACS (desirable)
- NVQ / Craft cert in relevant discipline
- Must be willing to work at height
- Previous diagnostic and fault-finding experience
Working Hours & Benefits
- Company Vehicle + fuel card
- Full-time permanent position
- Company pension (after qualifying period)
- Competitive salary
- 21 holidays per year + bank holidays
- Unlimited over time available
- Call out rota – to be advised.
To apply for this role and arrange a confidential chat with the employer, please send a CV to email@example.com or call to speak to Beth on 01709 820102/ 07710390926.