Our client offer a range of services to the Barnsley area, one of these services is frontline enforcement within the borough.
We are looking to recruit a Civil Enforcement officer to work in the Barnsley area on a temporary ongoing contract.
The tasks associated with the role will include the following:
- To patrol car parks and highways throughout the borough
- Issuing penalty charge notice
- Gather and record all essential evidence
- Conduct enforcement duties
- Cash Collection duties
- Regular inspection and payment equipment
- Maintaining of the car park
You will be working evenings and weekends on a rota basis. There will be enhancements for weekend work.
Pay rate is £10.41 per hour and is paid weekly.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Faye on 01709 820102