Multitask Personnel are proudly working with a household name in the home service industry; due to consistent growth they are now looking to recruit Insulation Installers to join their team in the Yorkshire areas.
You will be delivering high-quality services to our residential customers whilst minimising disruption where possible. You will take a proactive approach to health and safety, creating a safe environment for all and be responsible for the installation, fault finding and repair of domestic electrical installations.
- Remove bricks and existing insulation with Stewart Energy Extraction Machines
- Drill holes to specified drill pattern
- Installation of Bead CWI products
- Re-point drilled holes on exterior of property to match original mortar as closely as possible ·
- Check that all air-bricks and flues are clear
- To attend and pass ACOPs and CSCS training/tests as required ·
- Ensure all necessary paperwork relating to work is available and recorded accurately ·
- Ensure that the professional image and quality standards of the company are maintained ·
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
Skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service and ability to work as part of a team ·
- A valid UK driving license is essential; minimum 3.5 tonne driving license ·
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions with good practical skills for operating drills and other equipment i.e. injection pumps ·
- Experience in the insulation industry · Knowledge of bead drill patterns would be preferrable ·
- NVQ in installing cavity wall would be profred but no essential.
What do I get in return?
Mobile Phone / iPad
22 holidays per year plus bank holidays (increases on length of time served and no sickness bonus)
Salary: £37K - Dependent upon hours / jobs completed
Monday to Sunday with an average of 40 hours per week
To apply for this role or for more details please contact Laura on 01709 820102 for a confidential chat.