Multitask Personnel are working with a well-known household name in the home services industry who have grown through their service and reputation.
Due to growth, they are looking to fill 4 teams of cavity wall extractors in and around Yorkshire & North West areas.
If you are looking to have a long-term career with a fantastic company, please get in touch today!
Key duties will include:
- Remove bricks and existing insulation with Stewart Energy Extraction Machines
- Drill holes to specified drill pattern
- Working off ladders or other access equipment
- Installation of Bead CWI products
- Re-point drilled holes on exterior of property to match original mortar as closely as possible.
- Check that all air-bricks and flues are clear
- To attend and pass ACOPs and CSCS training/tests as required ·
- Ensure all necessary paperwork relating to work is available and recorded accurately ·
- Flexible approach to working hours and working location ·
- Ensure that the professional image and quality standards of the company are maintained ·
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service and ability to work as part of a team ·
- A valid UK driving license is essential; minimum 3.5 tonne driving licence ·
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions with good practical skills for operating drills and other equipment i.e. injection pumps ·
- Experience in the insulation industry
- Knowledge of bead drill patterns would be preferrable ·
You must hold a full UK driver’s license with no more than 9 points.
NVQ in installing cavity wall would be profred but no essential.
In return, you will receive a comprehensive employment package which includes:
- A competitive basic salary + an Uncapped bonus potential
- Company Van and fuel card
- Uniform and safety equipment
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Access to Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Potential for career progression
- Be part of an exciting, vibrant and growing business with a family atmosphere and a strong set of company values.
Working Hours: Monday to Sunday with an average of 40 hours per week
For more details or to apply please contact Laura or Beth at Multitask Personnel on 01709 820102