Multitask Personnel are working alongside a well-known property management services to a wide range of complex and sophisticated clients throughout the UK.
We are assisting them with the recruitment of Site Technician/ Caretaker on a 3 month contract based in Leeds.
Hours of Work:
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Ensure at all times, that the site and grounds are maintained in a safe, clean and healthy state for students, staff, visitors and contractors within the Health & Safety in the Workplace guidelines
- Ensure the site and grounds are cleaned and maintained to a high standard
- Ensure that the CCTV system and requests are in line with the (GDPR) Data Protection Act
- Assist when required the opening and close procedures for the premises and grounds to meet the routine and non-routine requirements of the building occupants
- Assist where possible to attend the site in emergencies, taking appropriate action in the case of break-in, theft or fire, including arranging boarding up of broken windows and doors and the resetting of alarms
Skills / Experience
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to follow procedures and work on own initiative when required
- Hands on general maintenance skills and common sense approach
- Full, clean driving licence with your own transport as commuting between several sites may be required on occasion
- DBS check and will be carried out at appointment.
For more information please contact Kim on 07590357953 or send your CV to email@example.com