Are you performance analyst with experience in both a data and contact centre environment? Do you have great communication and with a keen eye for recognising opportunities for improvement? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Multitask Personnel have a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding business within the energy industry. Based in Bolton, we’re working with them to recruit a Campaign Performance Analyst
- Within the role you will be responsible for creating, developing reporting to support the day to day contact centre operations, this includes adherence, staff scheduling and intraday reports.
- Ensuring the dialler platform is providing the correct data to the call centre colleagues in real time and preparing data for future campaigns.
- Ideally you will have some experience working in both a data and contact centre environment. Naturally you will have great communication and with a keen eye for recognising opportunities to improve the way they work.
- Manage the end to end Campaigns, as a part this you will be expected to initiate Emails, Texts and add calls to a dialer as well as supporting the businesses transition to a more digital future
- Strong analytical skills to track and report on performance of campaigns, to meet service level and targets.
- Making recommendations to business based on the data to improve both ways of working and performance
- Supporting our Contact Centre and wider business with data and supporting analytics
- Central to ensuring the supply of data and reports to maximize Campaign performance
- Involved in developing new business opportunities with existing clients and being a go to person to support our clients
- Monitor the workload
- Report to stakeholders
- Lead at every opportunity by providing insight
- Develop the strategy
- Execute the plan
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of using macro’s
- High level of competency working with all Microsoft Office tools
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Proven track record of working with Stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience using SQL/Python
- Experience using PowerBI
- Previous experience working with a CRM system
- Previous experience using a dialler platform
Based on current COVID restrictions the role may be working from home but will be based at the site in Horwich as soon as is deemed safe to do so)
- Your core working hours would be a 40-hour week
- Monday to Friday with shift patterns within the hours of 8am-8.00pm.
- Some Saturday/Sunday shifts will be required on a rota basis. Candidates will be asked to have a flexible approach to working overtime.
- £26K PA
Please apply via the link or send a CV to email@example.com