Are you an inspiring and focused leader? Can you manage and motivate a team in a Contact Centre in a fast paced ever changing working environment with multiple priorities and targets? Would you like the chance to earn a good starting wage and the opportunity for career progression? If so read on….
Multitask Personnel have a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding business within the energy industry, based in Bolton, our client is currently recruiting for Team Leaders on a permanent basis.
- Ensure all advisors are ready to start their day and ensure they are adhering to schedules
- Manage performance of team through coaching sessions and 121s monthly
- Report on performance throughout the day and communicate this to key stake holders within the Contact Centre
- Work closely with the Contact Centre Manager and other Team Leaders to achieve performance targets
- Work closely with Contact Centre Manager and other key stake holders to drive continual improvement
- Highlight and act on skill and behavioural gaps with quality feedback and coaching interactions to strengthen individual and team performance
- Conduct monthly performance reviews to drive continual improvement in the dispatch and jeopardy teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Contact Centre Manager and other key stakeholders
- Ensure all people metrics are managed including efficiencies, behaviours and values
- Seek to continually improve the way in which we work
- Strive to deliver the future of smart energy in line with our clients company vision and values
You will need:
- Strong leadership experience and the ability to motivate a continually developing team
- Ability to effectively communicate with the dispatch and jeopardy teams, whilst also clearly and concisely reporting to Operation Support Managers
- A natural ability to problem solve and will be able to react and resolve back office issues in an ever-changing landscape
- You will be able to work well under pressure whilst constantly considering opportunity for improvement and development
- Your core working hours would be a 40-hour week Monday to Friday, with shift patterns within the hours of 8am-8.00pm
- Some Saturday/Sunday shifts will be required on a rota basis.
- Candidates will be asked to have a flexible approach to working overtime.
- Full training
- Salary £24,600
- Commission structure in place and excellent progression opportunities
To apply for the role please apply via the link or send a CV to email@example.com or call Faye on 01709 820102