Are you a business performance analyst with experience in both a data and contact centre environment? Do you have great communication and with a keen eye for recognising opportunities for improvement? Are you looking for a new challenge?
Multitask Personnel have a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding business within the energy industry, we’re working with them to recruit a Business Performance Analyst on a permanent basis.
Based in our Bolton contact centre, the job involves producing daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to provide Senior Management and group Directors with an accurate overview of business performance.
Working with the Contact Centre MI Manager, you will be supporting the work of the business by providing accurate and insightful management information reports - you will play a key role in providing quality information that will drive future management of the business. Within the role you will identity opportunities for smarter ways of working – driving productivity and customer service improvements.
- Work collaboratively across teams to produce reports and ensure they are delivered to a high standard.
- Working on AdHoc requests, projects and BAU reporting as well as ensuring these are accurate
- Working with internal stakeholders to gather their requirements
- Using SQL to interact with the data warehouse and query and manipulate the data
- Maintaining reports and creating new ones in Power BI
- Advise and coach colleagues, promoting best practice
- Commercial experience using Power BI
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with writing or editing SQL or MySQL queries
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate with a range of stakeholders in the business
- The ability to show initiative in the workplace
- The ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Have a through and methodical approach.
- A level or equivalent (essential)
- Degree qualification in a STEM subject (desirable)
The ideal candidate:
- Well organised
- High attention to detail
- A drive to learn and pick up new skills, particularly in coding and software applications
- Works well within a team
Based on current Covid restrictions the role may be working from home but will be based at the site in Horwich as soon as is deemed safe to do so)
Your core working hours would be a 40-hour week Monday to Friday with shift patterns within the hours of 8am-8.00pm. Some Saturday/Sunday shifts will be required on a rota basis. Candidates will be asked to have a flexible approach to working overtime.
The salary is £26.5k pa
Please apply via the link or send a CV to email@example.com