Bricklayer - Salford
Multitask Technical are working with a Social Housing company based in the North West who repair and maintain buildings, manage properties, build homes and support customers.
We are assisting with their recruitment to find a Bricklayer to cover social housing/residential properties in the North West region.
This position is Temporary to Permanent for the right Candidate.
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- Building or repairing walls in accordance with construction plans
- Build or Maintain other structures such as foundations, walls, chimneys or decorative masonry work.
- Facing work
- Have experience in Brick and Block work
To be successful you will have:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ in Bricklaying
- CSCS Card
The company offers:
- Competitive rate per hour for the first 12 weeks (paid weekly)
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
- Company Van and Fuel card
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07590357953