Are you an administrator available for a a immediate start in Sheffield? If so, read on…
Multitask Personnel are working with a property and facilities management company based in the S3 area of Sheffield.
- Check engineer worksheets for accuracy and detail.
- Calculate labour and material costs.
- Data input onto in house system and clients’ software.
- Obtain additional information from engineers and subcontractors to resolve queries.
- Request billing corrections or changes from clients if needed.
- Carry out general office duties as filing, scanning, photocopying.
- Carry out other duties consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals.
On-the-job training will be provided, however, it is expected that the successful applicant will already be able to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- IT – basic knowledge of operating Microsoft software including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Good communication skills;
- Previous experience of working at an administrative level.
- Be numerate to work out billing calculations, (Maths at C/L4 or above)
- Hours of 08.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday
- £9.00ph paid weekly
- Possible opportunity to be kept on after temporary period
To register your interest in the role please click the link to apply or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org