We have an exciting new opportunity! To work with an industry leader, who are looking for a Coordinator working from their Cardiff base.
Our client are a rapidly growing organisation within the Gas/Electricity smart meters industry who are looking for a dynamic individual to join their team.
The role is to provide invoice processing which will include loading utility bills for validation, identifying billing errors, working with the right team/persons to resolve any issues and recovering monies were owed, processing invoices for payment and generating invoices for tenants.
- Check and upload paper and electronic invoices on behalf of designated clients received from their utility suppliers and landlords.
- Validate utility invoices to find and resolve errors. Record all errors found with utility invoices.
- Liaise with clients, internal departments, suppliers, and third parties to resolve errors and secure refunds owed to clients.
- Establish good working relationships with clients, suppliers and service providers.
- Maintain an awareness of developments within the energy/utilities marketplace.
- Support any and all activity in regard to correcting billing, issuing reports, facilitating payments and any other similar activity designated by the line manager.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good numerical ability with attention to detail
- Good IT experience (Excel, Work etc)
- Good problem solving skills and able to work on own initiative
- Role based qualification (desirable, not essential)
In return the company offers excellent salary + benefits
To apply please sent your CV to email@example.com or call Katie on 01709 820 102