Our client is a well-established and growing Environmental services company based in Midlands.
Due to expansion and securing a pipeline of new contracts they are looking to recruit a Arborist Manager in Peterborough to join their management team.
The purpose of the Arborist Manager is to deliver all operations within his / her responsibility. This role will include working alongside other Field Officers, The Managing Director / Operations Director, Operations Manager. Ensuring all parts of the service is delivered to all clients and meeting the contract requirements.
- To manage all Consultancy / Tree Surveying Operations within the UK.
- You will ensure that all parts of the consultancy services delivered to their clients are delivered to or above specification meeting the contract requirements and within all local and national legislation.
- You will have financial responsibility for his / her contracts and ensure that the Consultants meet their individual objectives and contract specific objectives.
- Developing budgets, forecasting, and delivering services in line with forecast ensuring profitability
- Monthly Management Information and reports will be required by the UK Board for analysis.
- A close working relationship with HSEQ Compliance will ensure that frequent audits and Compliance checks are completed and where necessary process revisions are produced.
- This role also ensures that our Consultancy services are delivered and satisfy the requirements of the client ISO accreditations ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- A key part of the role is to ensure all Operations are delivered within our Compliance frameworks and exceed our Customers’ expectations
- Liaise with Managers across all functions to ensure best practice manuals are kept up to date with relevant information
- Attend seminars and build up knowledge on future changes to legislation that will effect operational processes and disseminate knowledge appropriately including contribution to training sessions
For more information please send your CV through to Michelle - email@example.com