Arboriculture Consultancy Manager - Redditch
We are working with a specialist client providing tree care and arboriculture services to domestic and commercial customers across the Midlands & Yorkshire
The consultancy manager will be responsible for all aspects of consultancy services ensuring project specification meet the contract requirements and fall within all local and national legislation. You will be an energetic and influential leader with the ability to leverage the team skills to ensure that the Operational function is acting as one overall team giving the same clear and consistent messages.
This role will also encompass the opportunity to attend seminars and build up knowledge on future changes to legislation that will affect operational processes, you will be given the opportunity to share knowledge and contribution to building training sessions for employees.
The Arboriculture Consultancy Manager will be able to demonstrate
- Financial responsibility for assigned contracts
- Meeting their individual objectives and contract specific objectives
- Developing budgets, forecasting and delivering services in line with forecast ensuring profitability
- Preparing Monthly Management Information and reports
- Knowledge of ISO accreditations ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Working knowledge of HSEQ compliance and operational risk
- Developing quality, environmental and safety inspections / audits
- Performing contract reviews and meetings with Customers and key stakeholders (both internal, and external
- Working with Business Development and Bid teams to support the bidding process and develop the clients Service Delivery Proposals
- Understanding of Arboriculture Asset data capture software systems and hardware
- Ability to identify and mitigate potential risks to the client’s services or their Customers
Degree calibre or commensurate experience - Any formal Industry / managerial related qualifications highly desirable. (HND, BA Hons, BSc, MSC).
In return the company will offer a competitive salary based on experience, company vehicle, fuel card, phone, on going training and upskilling knowledge through attending seminars and sharing this knowledge to further develop the company/employee knowledge & skills