Are you an experienced Arboriculture manager? Are you seeking a fresh new challenge within a growing company? If so, read on:
Our client is a well-established and growing Environmental services company based in the West midlands.
Due to expansion and securing a pipeline of new contracts they are looking to recruit a Arboriculturally consultancy manager to join their management team.
- To manage all Consultancy / Tree Surveying Operations within the UK.
- You will ensure that all parts of the consultancy services delivered to their clients are delivered to or above specification meeting the contract requirements and within all local and national legislation.
- You will have financial responsibility for his / her contracts and ensure that the Consultants meet their individual objectives and contract specific objectives.
- Developing budgets, forecasting, and delivering services in line with forecast ensuring profitability is integral part of the Arboricultural Consultancy Manager function.
- Monthly Management Information and reports will be required by the UK Board for analysis.
- A close working relationship with HSEQ Compliance will ensure that frequent audits and Compliance checks are completed and where necessary process revisions are produced.
- This role also ensures that our Consultancy services are delivered and satisfy the requirements of the client ISO accreditations ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- A key part of the role is to ensure all Operations are delivered within our Compliance frameworks and exceed our Customers’ expectations
- Liaise with Managers across all functions to ensure best practice manuals are kept up to date with relevant information
- Attend seminars and build up knowledge on future changes to legislation that will effect operational processes and disseminate knowledge appropriately including contribution to training sessions
In return the company offer a highly competitive basic salary circa £35k, company Van benefits and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you would like further information in regards to this role please call Stewart on 07718 402628 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org