Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: Company vehicle, company uniform, PPE and mobile.
Role: A/C Engineer
Location: North West/ Manchester
Multitask Personnel are working with a growing facilities management company who are looking to expand their team of HVAC Engineers across the North West.
Due to winning new contract we are currently recruiting for an Engineer to service and maintain a wide range of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications.
About the role -
- Carrying out planned maintenance, or reactive diagnosis / repairs to Air conditioning/ HVAC Systems safely, and to the highest standard.
- Uses of cloud-based Job Logic processing system.
- Aim for fix first time on all repairs.
- Call out rota covering 24 Hour call-out currently one week in 10
What we are looking for -
- Great communication skills speaking with the internal team as well as customers.
- 5 years’ experience within servicing, repairs and maintenance of A/C systems.
- Refrigeration equipment experience
- Installation experience of A/C Systems – Desirable.
- Full UK Driving licence
- FGAS certified to CAT1. C&G or CITB
- Qualified to Level 2 NVQ or C&G in air conditioning and refrigeration
- Additional related qualifications desirable but not essential (e.g., NVQ Level 3 or C&G in Air Conditioning)
- Experience with Air Conditioning split systems, VRF systems, Close Control CRAC Systems, Water Chillers and HVAC Systems
40 Hours per week basic – Additional hours may be required. This is a field-based role which requires travel to customer’s sites, occasional nights away, weekend and some night work.
To discuss in further detail please contact Beth on 01709 820102 or email@example.com