The Office and Administration Manager will be responsible for managing facilities and administration of the Great Shelford office, including human resources and health and safety, as well as provision of support to the Directors.
The role will direct and coordinate all office services, including maintaining Health and Safety regulations, accreditations, people management, management of the front office activities and directing the reception area and administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office.
- Management of all company Administration with the support of two Administration Assistants.
- Provides personal assistant support to the Directors and other Senior team members.
- Responsible for managing the Company Vehicle and Driver, including management of policies and procedures, documentation, vehicle maintenance and driver hours.
- Manages all Health and Safety related activities, including inspections, assessments, and site H&S Plans. Liaising with our external Health and Safety Advisors.
- Carry out and maintain all company Risk Assessments, including overseeing the correct implementation on each site alongside the Project Managers.
- Responsible for checking the company COSHH Register and updating where required.
- Management and implementation of all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Organises social events with the support of the Office Administrator.
- Responsible for the management of archives in accordance with retention requirements.
- Procurement and purchasing on behalf of the office, negotiates the best price of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, PPE and workwear.
- Supervise and maintain of all matters relating to IT, phones, printers and internet - liaising with our IT support company, troubleshooting, wiring up PCs for new starters, managing phone systems.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access codes, liaising with the managing agent etc.).
- Supporting the managers with general admin including updating spreadsheets, setting up new project files, invoicing, drafting letters.
- Management of HR elements including inductions, recruitment, absence/attendance records, training records, HR records, holiday requests, drafting employee contracts and offer letters.
- Managing supplier and contracts covering utilities; accreditations, memberships & subscriptions.
- 5 Years in Office or Administrative Management
For more information on the role or for an informal chat feel free to contact Stewart on 07718 402628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org