Are you an experienced administrator looking for a new exciting role? Are your administration and organisational skills second to none? Would you like the chance to earn a good starting wage and the opportunity for career progression? If so read on….
Our client install, own and manage utility metering assets throughout the UK, due to continued growth, development and investment they are seeking a settlements co-ordinator to join them at their head office in Cardiff.
Working alongside the Settlements team manager you role will be to manage the processing of industry standard data flows within the Data Services arm of the business and ensure that all information is present and correct.
You will be required to manage and resolve exceptions and regularly report on their progress.
Additional duties will include:
- To work alongside team members to provide an efficient, high-value Data Services business.
- To work closely with clients & energy suppliers providing technical and administrative support.
- To resolve problems which prevent the timely and accurate provision of data flows according to industry standard SLAs.
- To conduct routine administrative duties, such as;
- Provision of internal and external reports o Build and maintain relationships with SMS’s suppliers/contractors.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Recent experience of working as a settlements co-ordinator, ideally within smart meters, smart energy, duel fuel industries.
- Be Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages, especially Excel.
- Excellent numerical reasoning and problem solving
- Able to organise and prioritise deadlines.
- Be analytical and have excellent planning and organisational skills.
- GCSE’s (or equivalent) in Math and English.
This is a full time permanent role with the client salary is £17,500-£23,000 depending on experience.
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com or call Faye on 01709 820102.