Are you focused and self-motivated? Do you have experience of working in a customer facing technical support role? Are you looking for your next role with continual opportunity for ongoing training? Then read on….
Our client are an independent business communications experts based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Using their expertise with IT infrastructure, broadband supply, PBX phone systems and more, they’re helping businesses to stay connected.
We’re working with them to recruit an experienced technical support advisor to join the 24/7 Technical Support Team. Working in a busy Network Operation Centre environment, you will deliver service aligned to the following:
- Customer service excellence
- Engagement with colleagues, partners and customers to resolve technical issues.
- ITIL process understanding and experience.
The candidate will be experienced in the following:
- IP Telephony (VoIP)
- Internet Services
- Fixed Lines
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Support Mobile devices and MDM
- Microsoft 365
You will work closely with partners and customers to resolve technical queries, owning and managing these promptly and efficiently through to resolution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deal quickly and efficiently with customer incidents and enquiries by phone, email, chat and web portal.
- Take ownership of and manage customer incidents through to resolution using ITIL methodology.
- Keep customers and Business Partners fully up to date with the progression of their incident.
- Engage with other areas of the business to ensure the customer's requirement is delivered.
- Organise and prioritise own workload.
- Be confident in advising customers on new products available and how they would benefit them.
- Microsoft qualification
- Demonstrable service desk experience
- Customer service driven
- High level of attention to detail
- Methodical in resolving issues
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Hours are on a rotational basis, 1 week 7am-5pm and 1 week 9am-7pm, salary would be based on experience £25-30k.
To apply for this role please send a CV to f.lambert@multitaskpersonnel or call Faye on 01709 820102.